Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year's Resolution

Ah!  the beginning of a new year.  A chance to review the past and to plan for the next.  And what did the past year hold?  Well the world saw politics, financial strife, olympic glory and continuation of conflict.  
Personally I learned about new ways of connecting with people, the fact that job security doesn't necessarily mean job satisfaction, and it is way too easy to become physically inactive. 
So we look to the new year and watch how many people create resolutions -including maybe starting a blog.  A blog... 
Perhaps I will finally put some of those sermons I have privately pondered out into the universe - or perhaps you will see my own personal take on management skills you can learn from world of warcraft.  Expect to see analogies - I love analogies!  Whatever direction this goes at least I will have tried something completely different.     

No comments:

Post a Comment